Thursday 28 June 2007

Going Fishin...


Time to head out of the city for a few days - this time to one of the most beautiful lakes in the world (and not just in my opinion). This lake has the most spectacular sunrises and sunsets, bush and mountain views. Best of all there is hardly anyone around - the lake feels crowded when there are 10 boats fishing and it's huge. So my criteria was simple:


  1. Cosy, comfortable house (on the water's edge);

  2. Log fire (chopped wood by cute woodcutter essential);

  3. Private jetty - the water is cold but you never know...;

  4. Lots of water toys - to go to No. 5 with;

  5. Great coffee and fab food within 10 minutes of full throttle.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello fren,

I like your blog and content are too interesting . I have also blog and website . I have newly designed a website so that please check and comment me . My new website is :

www.glighthandicrafts.com

I am waiting your sweet comment and suggestion .

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Have a good time and get lots of relaxation!